Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dinner Set.

Feel quite excited yeahhh. Since this is my first entry about foods. Yummy.


The pictures might be not so good in quality (i have no DSLR whatsoever) . but, please enjoy the pictures :)


        
This is Lum mee in Dinner Set 1. It tastes good just because of the chicken with honey. Or else, it is just a plain soup & mee.


I dont know what's the name. the baked beans look good.


it would taste better if it is cold


I ate this yesterday. Rice + BBQ chicken with honey


it tastes good because of the honey. hehe. but it might be too sweet for others.
Thanks for giving the fried egg and put it nicely on top of the rice.
Nice deco, maybe.

oh there's oyster sauce mixed with the chicken as well. it's only a little.

This is what i managed to snap yesterday. I had my dinner at Old Town Cafe in Jaya One.
It is somekind a routine to be there on every Tuesday and stay until it's getting dark outside.

Next to go : I want to try the Famous white Coffee from Old Town. Insyaallah, i'll come again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment