Tuesday, December 29, 2009

fresh start.

Hye everyone.
This is my first entry here.

I've been thinking to share about the foods that i ate in my personal blog before.
But then, i think it will be too crowded. Especially when i love to write such a long long entry. I dont want to mixed everything up. I don't really expect too high for this blog. It is just a part of me who were really excited to share about the foods or drinks that i've tried.

When you visits a new place , try to taste their food. That represents their cultures & traditions as well. I am so looking forward for any vacations to anywhere and try the foods :)

apart from writing , i just discover that i love to try new activities or foods. Maybe,i'll share some recipes. Haha if only i have time to ask anyone in my family who is experts in Cooking stuff. Or else, i might be giving a new recipes as well. Because i do love to cook when i am at home. and of course when i have mood to do so.

This is just the introduction entry. Lame lame lame.


No comments:

Post a Comment