Monday, January 4, 2010

Accompanying Laila


I woke up at 10.50 am. And my class should starts at 11.00 am. Thanks to Laila for coming to my room and do her job - waking me up.

Called 'Arif Hodhori. Asked him what is the Ustaz is doing. and he said - no need to come to class. Yeah. That is the answer that i really want to hear. Since i havent finich designing my project yet.

So, decided to hunt for food at the nearby cafe - UMAR ALKHATTAB CAFE (UKC).  i only ate Pau. No mood to eat. (nak makan un kena ada mood eh?)


Laila's food.


Looks yummy eh.



This fried egg stuffed with veggies / and-i-dont-know-whats-the-rest  looks interesting to me.
I havent seen any of the Telur anywhere yet.


This is Pau Kari Ayam. I got lucky. Because usually Kari Ayam is sold out.

This is what we eat in UIA PJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment