Friday, January 1, 2010

First Pasembor in Life.








Hye. Welcome to Penang.
This is my first time ever to eat Pasembor.
Thanks to PakUda for bringing here.

For me , Pasembor is quite similar to Rojak Asma' in my hometown (JB)
I argued a lot with Mak Uda because of those similarities.

i dont know whether it is only me who thinks it's quite same.
try it.
after that , you can tell what is the differences.
:)

and to our suprise , the first pasembor that we had in PENANG,
cost us RM65.
Mak Uda was so shocked and she kept questioning why is it so until we went to Kedah for few days.

After asking my friends from Penang,
They told me that the place that we went for - is known for high prices.
Even , people in penang doesnt eat at that place.
No wonder there are many tourists (outsider / people not from penang)
at the food court.

Ouh, we got unlucky.

never mind.
it is still my first pasembor.
i've tried 3 pasembor(s) while my holiday trip to the northern states.







yeay , look at those mouth-watering pasembor.

1 comment: