Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random dishes.



Finally i had my own Sambal Udang.

I didnt eat the one in Grand Dinner but i bought this sambal udang at UKC.


This is Buah Markisar that my mom brought from Padang,Indonesia.
Cik Upik gave to her as ole-ole from Padang.

It is sweet.
But the presence of those little2 seeds inside were kinda annoying , since i dont know how to eat it.

Therefore, i took a spoon and start to eat it like a puding instead.

My mum said the biji can be eaten as well.
it is kinda crunchy and a bit bitter.

Mak kata , dalam biji itulah  khasiat dia banyak.

This is my first time eating Markisar.



This is Old Town White Coffee

At last , saya dapat rasa air ini.

It was Okay,i guess.

Sekadar nak lepaskan kempunan je.


My All time favourite.
This is to replace my Grand Dinner.


I cant remember the name.
but it is nice to be eaten when it is HOT!


Another noodles from OTC.


Kumin is enjoying the food!


No comments:

Post a Comment